VTCT / ITEC L4 Skin Needling Certificate £1250 + vat + reg fees (MN1)
VTCT / ITEC L4 Skin Needling Certificate £1250 + vat + registration fees.
Introductory offer only. Deposit £200.
The new VTCT (ITEC) Level 4 qualification in Skin Needling has been developed as a result of the move towards regulating non-medical aesthetic therapies to ensure practitioner knowledge and client care/safety is at the forefront of all advanced non-medical aesthetic treatments offered by therapists.This Ofqual qualification is the recommended bridge ( gateway ) by local authorities & insurers between level 3 & level 5/7.
The new VTCT (ITEC) Level 4 qualification in Skin Needling consists four core modules:
- Principle & practice of non-medical aesthetic therapies.
- Advanced consultation for non-medical aesthetic therapies
- Advance skin care for non-medical aesthetic therapies
- A&P - related to facial morphology & anatomy.
- Provide cosmetic skin needling treatments ( 8 x case studies at academy using a range of different skin needling devices on face & body )
18+ , L3 Beauty or short accredited course equivalent or medical background or SPMU background / or salon experience in microneedling for conversion purposes.
Structure of Course
Day 1 - Induction & portfolio set up
Assignment guidance & input.
4 x assignments ( 8 hours each self study ) are to be completed remotely at home under mentor guidance.
These assignments are in-depth and require independent research for a level 4.
Practical Training @ BBTA
Day 2 - Microneedling delivery - theory & practical demos of using rollers, stamps & pen device on face & body. Practice on each other.
Day 3- Practical case studies on models.
Day 4 - Final practical assessment & theory online exam. Completion of portfolio.