Myofascial Cupping Massage Diploma £150+vat Deposit£40 (CUP)
Myofascial Cupping Massage Diploma £150+vat 10- 5pm
What are the main benefits?
- Reduces tight knots adhesion
- Increases blood flow and tissue repair
- Increases your clients range of movement of joints
- Good to work with Neck and Back pain
- Ideal tool for Sports Therapists / Beauty Therapists & Clinical Practitioners
What is Myofascial Cupping?
Myofascial Cupping is a modified version of the ancient Eastern style Cupping. It differs by specifically targeting the Musculo-Skeletal system rather than the meridian systems used by traditional Chinese practitioners. It also uses plastic cups and vacuum suction rather than glass cups and a naked flame to create suction. A hand operated vacuum pump is used to induce a vacuum inside a cylinder sealed to the skin by the use of oil or cream. The vacuum “draws” the soft tissue perpendicular to the skin thus providing a tensile force to the soft tissue system, which can be left in one site for a prolonged period or moved along the tissue.Our routine will incorperate gliding and static cupping techniques.
Our diploma course is accreditied by ABT.